Wednesday, September 19, 2018

My NaNo novel

+JMJ+

I'm announcing my novel way in advance. :D I bet I'll fail this year though, because I don't really have time to write any more, but that's okay.

I'll try to keep my blog updated with future plotting posts, but my pile of want to do's is growing at a very fast rate and my work schedule has stolen all my time. :(

The Sons of Dragons
Book 4 in the Pendragon Saga

Shadows are lengthening over Royaume. Young Mordred grows weary waiting for the throne. Will Arthur never die? As for the young upstart of a baby, Mordred is prepared to commit murder rather then letting the infant prince become the next Pendragon. Sir Lancelot and Queen Gwen are suspicious of the unlikable boy and wonder why Arthur insists on letting him live at the palace. Mordred thinks Arthur is a fool, and is asking for death in the first place.

God Bless You All,
The Author

4 comments:

  1. Not gonna lie, that sounds awesome, Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... Thank you Nicole. Hopefully it turns out awesome too. :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Quinley. I actually came up with it randomly, when I realized I could announce my new novel on the website. :D

      Delete