Saturday, April 1, 2017

Prince Charming Diaries

 One of my sisters and I came up with the Prince Charming Diaries. Diaries about six brothers, their cousin, and even one princess diary about their sister. Basically the princess need to change by the end of the story.


The Beast diary was the first one I completed. Prince James is the third oldest in the not so charming family. He is basically a selfish beast. Belle doesn't want to marry him, much to his surprise.

Justin's diary is the second one I completed. Prince Justin is the second oldest in the family and also happens to be James' twin brother. Justin basically procrastinates, and never does anything, when a fairy "curses" him he has to wake Princess Eleanor with a kiss. Justin has no wish to do any such thing.

Unfortunately I have none more completed. But next one up is the diary of a Frog prince. Prince Jaden is the oldest of the family, and more then a little bossy.

God Bless You all,
~E

No comments:

Post a Comment