Tuesday, May 22, 2018

My life these days

+JMJ+

It feels like it has been such a long time since posting anything. But I have been busy with life.

(Copyright Maria Howard)
Especially this past week. I've been almost non stop painting

(Copyright Maria Howard)
many different things for the play.

(Copyright Emily Howard)
It's this Sunday.

(Copyright Maria Howard)
Panic!

(Copyright Maria Howard)
Everyone else is ready.

(Copyright Maria Howard)
I'm still running around not getting stuff done.

(Copyright Maria Howard)
I'm almost ready.

(Copyright Trinity Acres)
My car is stuffed to bursting with props, scenery and stuff.

(Copyright Maria Howard)
But I'm still collecting everyone's costumes.

(Copyright Maria Howard)
Will I be ready?

(Copyright Maria Howard)
Of course silly, why would you even ask?

(Copyright Maria Howard)
As long as I don't do plan anything else crazy,

(Copyright Maria Howard)
like getting a haircut.

(By the way, my hair is the same length in the last two pictures. It got straightened in the second to the last one. The curls are back now, luckily.)

God Bless You all and have a pleasant day,

(Copyright Maria Howard)
~ Emily

8 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like you got some action packed weeks ahead! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully. :D I'm ready for a break though. The thought of nothing to do sounds awesome. Of course once that happens, I'll be bored. But as of now, I'm looking forward to a break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries! I have plenty of things for you to do around the house! :D

    The play is going to be great! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it. :D Especially since that party is coming up.

      I sure hope so. :)

      Delete
  4. I know. I'm looking forward to a break too! These last few weeks have been so crazy!!!

    So, how did you like jumping in to the world of straight hair? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to take things at a slower pace. :D Everything has been far to fast for me these last couple months.

      It was interesting. I think I have decided that I like curly hair better. I looked really weird.

      Delete
  5. I hope your play turns or turned out well!:)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete