Sunday, October 7, 2018

Four big projects

+JMJ+

Some of you may have noticed that I don't post much on either of my blogs anymore. Well, it's not because I'm tired of blogging. I still really like blogging. But my work schedule has changed, so I'm usually not home between 7 and 5 every day except Saturdays and Sundays. I'm usually home all day Saturdays but I'm working around the house. Sundays I leave home between 8:30 and 8:40ish and don't get home until around 2, unless I'm going somewhere like today, then I don't get home until almost 5. So yeah, not much time for blogging.

Anyway, some catching up in my world of writing, not that I have been doing much with it.
I've started what I call my four big projects. Big, meaning that they are longer then my average books.

Project #1
The Black Horizon
Big editing job, thanks to friend Eliza, who helped with some corrections.
I'm hoping to finish editing and revising this book so I can self-publish. Next year, I hope to have either the sequel to this book or "Prince Charming Diaries vol. 2" published.
(yes, I know east and west are wrong on the map, but shhh...)

Meet Benjamin Raswel

Ben is the hero of the "Adventures of a Pirate" series. "The Black Horizon" is the first book. Ben's family was torn apart by soldiers and branded with the black mark. Ben escapes from prison but can't find his family. He signs up on a ship as a cabin boy, hoping to escape the soldiers. But after being swept over board in storm.

Project #2
Unnamed Steampunk novel
I'm doing this one with the "One Year Adventure Novel" program. It will be my third time using it.

Meet Jack

As long as Jack can remember he has been a janitor in the basement of the moving academy for training Ninja Assassins. Jack has always wanted to be part of the the Ninja Team and he is given the chance when he is given the mischievous genus Felix as a partner and sent to kill a "dangerous" former master Ninja. If they succeed, Jack and Felix will become part of the team. If they fail, well the academy won't be two disappointed. But the Ninja Master has another idea. He wants Jack and Felix to help him and Romeo save London instead of killing him (ninja master.

Project 3#
Blue's Song
A request book

Ivy, or Blue as everyone calls her, is the unhappy child of a messy divorce. But she is a bitter unhappy teenager until she meets Jamie. Thirteen year old James O'Dell is a ray of sunshine in Blue's bleak world and she can't help liking him and admiring his amazing family. Jamie is a true friend. Blue would do anything for her new friend, except become a Catholic. It may take a tragedy to change her mind.

Meet Blue

Blue is a seventeen year old girl. She is clever, loves jello and hanging out at the O'Dell house. Her parents divorced because her mom had a mental illness and was making things difficult for her husband and daughter. Blue's father never explained the whole thing to Blue so she's very bitter towards him on account of this.

Project 4#
Sons of Dragons
I'm doing this with NaNoWriMo in November.
Book four in the "Pendragon Saga."

Shadows are lengthening over Royaume. Young Mordred grows weary waiting for the throne. Will Arthur never die? As for the young upstart of a baby, Mordred is prepared to commit murder rather then letting the infant prince become the next Pendragon. Sir Lancelot and Queen Gwen are suspicious of the unlikable boy and wonder why Arthur insists on letting him live at the palace. Mordred thinks Arthur is a fool, and is asking for death in the first place.

Meet Arthur

Arthur grew up on the little island of Cornbridge. When he turned sixteen, or what everyone assumed was his sixteenth year, he traveled to Camelot to help rescue his fellow ward, Gwen Lancelot, along with his mentor Merlin and Gwen's brother, James Lancelot. Arthur discovered that he was actually the Pendragon Heir and the king of all Royaume. When Arthur finally claims his crown, he finds out that he has rival. Six, or perhaps he is ten, year old Mordred. Only Arthur knows just who the mysterious child is. But if Arthur knows the truth why would he let that child within a hundred yards of him?

That's all for now.

God Bless you All,

6 comments:

  1. I'm so, so, so excited for Blue's Song! The description and the pictures were amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that. Hopefully the book will be amazing too. It's a slow process though.

      Delete
  2. You¡re going to self-publish The Black Horizon? That’s so exciting!!

    And good luck with your work schedule!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I ever finish with the revision. :D AND figure out how the publishing website works. :D
      Thank you, I'll need it, especially in the winter. :D

      Delete
  3. These projects sound so cool. :D
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Quinley. Hopefully they still will be when I finish with them.

      Delete