Thursday, October 18, 2018

NaNo characters

+JMJ+

Gwen and her husband King Arthur.
Arthur is the hero of the "Pendragon Saga."

Elaine and her husband Sir James Lancelot
Elaine and James have been allies of Arthur since the first book.

Sir Alexander Gawain and his wife Ashta
 Alex is one of the knights Round, along with James.

Arthur's step-uncle Aris, nephew Mordred, and half-uncle Ser.
 Mordred is a villain.

Three squires from Camelot. Reginald, Calvin and Caleb Dagonet.

Three girls from the book.
Nessa (Merlin's daughter), Clara (a new character) and Lily Lamorak.

That's all for now. Progress is slow.

God Bless you All,

8 comments:

  1. ......okay, is it bad if I’m somewhat intrigued by Mordred???? I don’t know why, I just am....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. But he isn't very likable. He's a very selfish and unhappy boy. My sister tried to like him because I said I didn't and she couldn't. He was just to unlikable. :D

      Delete
  2. I love all of your avatars, Charlotte! And your characters sound really cool!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Catherine. Hopefully they are as cool as they sound. :D

      Delete
  3. Okay...for some reason I really want to see Ashta use her bow and arrows. *nods head* For some reason she reminds me of the younger version of Guinevere from a book called Young Guinevere .
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a fighter. :D I didn't know there was a book called "Young Guinevere." Is it good?

      Delete
    2. Also in your Arthurian legend retelling do you retell Sir Gawain and the Green Knight? It's very good, it's actually part of a book series that tells the stories of the characters from the Arthurian legends when they are younger. (They also have a "Young Arthur" and a "Young Merlin" along with a "Young Lancelot.)
      -Quinley

      Delete
    3. "Sir Gawain and the Green Knight" happens somewhere in the third book I believe. In fact it happened same time Alex met Ashta. These pictures are from the forth book.

      Delete