Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Prince Charming Diaries vol. 3 Diary of a Sea Prince, Part 1

+
+JMJ+

Meet Poseidon
Age: 20
Weapon: Magic Trident
Hair: Brown with green tints
Eyes: Depends on the day
Rank: Lord of Olympus, Underwater Ambassador
Greatest Desire: Wants people to like him
Friend: Neptune, an Antlered Wood Elf
Lady Friend: A strange mysterious woman who calls herself Trite and wears turbans.

~ ◘ ~

Prince Charming Diaries Volume 3
Diary of a Sea Prince


Rushing Water, 5, Year of the Green Horse

Note 1
I am beginning to think, that I must have some kind of serious disorder. Every night for as long as I can remember I have had the same dream. Well, maybe not exactly the same in every detail. Sometimes it happens in different locations. But usually the storyline is the same. Last night, I was climbing rocks, another time I was playing on a seashore. Well you get the idea, right? But I am always with Hades. I am not sure why it is him.

Last night, I dreamed that Hades and I were climbing this cliff. Endless rocks, going up, up and up. I did not know where we were going, but we had to keep climbing. Every time, I slipped, Hades would catch me. This really surprised me, since Hades had always refused to speak to me. Yet, in my dreams he was always looking after me. The dream always ended with me falling, or Hades jumping. Right before one of us died, I would wake up in a cold sweat.

I am sure that there is some meaning to my dreams. If only I could figure out what it is. I wish that I had a friend who would talk with me. I feel like I do not really know Zeus. Hestia is sweet and gentle, but she is could hardly be able to explain my dream. Hades never speak to me. My twin brother Hephaestus has always been a silent person, a loner. The twins think only of themselves. Ares cares only about violence. As for the younger children, why they are only kids.

Poseidon

To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment