Thursday, March 30, 2017

Random drawings

Here is a couple of random drawings.


A drawing from "The Ranger's Bow In My Enemies Land" the second book in the "Ranger's Bow series, which I am writing for one of my sisters.
The Two characters in the front are: Buck (Prince Francis Andrew Daniel Stephen Joseph Peter Meldrum) and Christina. The two in the back are just two random captives. They are all tied to a mast on board a raider ship.

 A drawing I did for my book "The Raven" The boy is Raven and the bird is his pet raven that supposedly died, but I think it came back to life again or something, I haven't written in that book in awhile.

 A drawing from "Burnt" Hans' brother Tor and princess Meirda from "Brave" Tor doesn't really no how to treat Meirda in the drawing he is giving her an awkward pat on the head.

Another drawing from "In My Enemies Land" Raider boy captain Narik, Ranger's apprentice Dan, Buck, who is also a ranger's apprentice and prince, and Christina. They are back on board Narik's ship but this time they are waiting to be attacked by pirates which are different then raiders.

God Bless You All,
~E

No comments:

Post a Comment