Friday, March 31, 2017

More drawings

 Rowana from "Burnt" She is Hans' younger sister.

 The same picture but after I made it into a paper doll for more younger sisters.

 A not so great drawing of Rowana and Ulf, who is Ana and Kristoff's son.

 A blurry drawing of Rowana. Yes, she wears the same outfit as Ana, she even gets it from the same place.

Sigurd, one of Hans' brothers.

 Francis from one of my really early books "The Golden Birds."

 Gilith a Shadow Warrior from my series "The Shadow Warriors."

 A more realistic drawing. Random girl with no name.

Juliana Howard from my Pirate series.

 Another picture from "Burnt." This is Oaken, he is trying to sell Evan and Rowana a baby toy for Ulf. That didn't go really well.

Per (Hans' brother) and Luna, who is either his wife or fiance. I don't really remember after all there is twelve of them to keep track of.

God Bless You All,
~E

No comments:

Post a Comment