Saturday, November 25, 2017

November challenge.

Some of you know I was doing the National Novel Writing Month Challenge well, I finished it today.
The Challenge was to write a 50,000 word novella in one Month. November. My word count was a little off because I did it in a notebook, and Math isn't my strong point. But somehow my word count turned into a 58,807 something words. Not sure if that is completely right, but I'll find out once my book is typed up on the computer.


This was the only picture I drew to go with the book, I wrote. I can't use this as a cover, because the baby didn't end up being in the book.

~E

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats =) That's a lot of words......and I think that's all I can say. What an accomplishment. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is lot of words and it does take up a little to much of my time. But it's only once a year.

      Delete
  2. Good for you Emily! Why am I not surprised that you went over? ;)
    -Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete