Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Play costumes.

+JMJ+

It's been awhile since I've done a post, so I guess I'll post some stuff about the play I'm directing.

Lady Cinderella and Prince John
written by me
based off my book the Prince Charming diaries
and
a bit of the 2015 Cinderella.

Master Won
Greedy villainous sword trainer from the palace

Master Won: (Reaches over and picks an imaginary speck of dust from John's jacket and flicks it away) Because how else can someone as charming as you meet and marry yourself a bride? As they say in my country, What else can you possibly do? (Dabs at his eyes with a bit of lace) Ah, my people are so skilled with the tongue.

~ Lady Cinderella and Prince John

Actor- Merry

Lady Miranda
Cinderella's snooty uppity stepmother.

Lady Miranda: (Dabs at her face with handkerchief) Oh my lands, get out of sight child. I cannot be seen in the company of a ragged servant girl.
~Lady Cinderella and Prince John

Actress- Me

Fairy Godmother
Eccentric slightly crazy fairy Godmother

Fairy: (Offstage) Rise and shine ducky!
~Lady Cinderella and Prince John

Actress- Eleanor

Lucinda
The palace maid

Lucinda: (Looking at John) If you please your highness, your royal mother wishes me to remind you to see the tailor!
~Lady Cinderella and Prince John

Actress- Poppy

Design for one of the desert ball costumes.

Design for one of the pirate ball costumes

Another design for a desert tribe costume.

That's all I have for pictures of characters. But hopefully I'll have more soon.

God Bless You All
~E

6 comments:

  1. These costumes look amazing!:) I think it's cool that you made costumes of your own characters.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Quinley. Well, it was mostly because I converted one of my books into a play and am performing it with some people from my Church.

      Delete
  2. (sorry if I already commented this but I am not sure it got published) that is awesome that you made costumes of your characters!:) All the costumes are amazing.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay. I'm having internet/email problems so half the time I don't know if anything sent myself. :D

      Delete
  3. I love all of these homemade costumes! They look wonderful :).

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Catherine. The third picture (the fairy godmother costume) my sister made the dress without a pattern. She likes to sew from scratch. :D

      Delete