Tuesday, April 3, 2018

My camp NaNoWriMo project

+JMJ+

This is my camp NaNo profile page. Here (updated) You can't log in unless of you have an account though.

But anyway, my Camp NaNO project is only 25,000 words. I feel a little guilty that it is only half as long as the November one, but that is to time consuming to do more then once a year.

Disclaimer: All pictures are taken from the internet unless I specify otherwise.

Anyway, here is my project.

The Green Hero

Word goal per day- 2,000

Synopsis:
Poor Emma Dulzer is at her wits end. Her son Johnathon has tried to run away so many times. She finally decides that in spite of the danger, she has to send Johnny to stay with his father in the OVERWORLD government station. Orville Dulzer is about to get the surprise of his life, when his sixteen year old son comes to stay with him at the base.
Sixteen year old Johnathon Smith is packed off to a wretched boarding school for Government Children. Only Johnny doesn't want to be there in the prison like atmosphere. He wants to join the Justice Heroes. He doesn't trust the teachers either. With his new best friends Kanga Disney and Jackson McKlin, Johnny takes over the school imprisons the teachers and declares the place free, while calling himself the Green Hero. He soon finds out that his hunch was right. There is something wrong with the school. His one night of super heroism changes when the villains began to prove that the green Hero is evil. It's time to recruit the Justice Heroes. But why would they listen to Johnny? Well, because be he is their leader's brother and the real founder of the group. Mr. Dulzer is about to learn a lesson in true family love and get the worst shock of his life.

The Government are getting worried about the Herbermiester Academy which is opening in England.

Johnathon Alvarez Smith Dulzer is the hero of the book

Johnny's Team
Mask: Johnathon Dulzer (Yes, it is a different picture, but I didn't want to remake the whole thing)
Fox: Kanga Disney
Dream: Alan Shelmen
Wonder: Elsa Disney
Arrow: Jackson McLean
Flipper: Devin Foresight
Dinosaur: Dig'notson

Mask, Dream, and Dinosaur are the only ones in the group that actually have a superpower. Dream is half alien, and Dinosaur is complete alien. Mask has alien stone imbedded in his chest that gives him painful shapeshifting abilities.

Johnny is called the Mask because it was the only thing he could think of when he was trying to convince hospital staff that he was a superhero, when he was eleven. He now wears a big leaf shaped mask.
Kanga is called Fox because she has red hair and a pet fox.
Alan is called Dream because he has the odd ability to enter other people's dreams. Also is imagination is strong enough that it leaks into reality.
Elsa Disney is called Wonder because she thought it was a good superhero name, although there is nothing wonderful about her.
Jackson is called Arrow because he thinks it sounds cool.
Devin is called Flipper because of his amazing acrobat skills
Dig'notson is called Dinosaur because he literally acts like a T-Rex and sometimes looks like one. Besides Dig'notson is to weird of a name to say.
Drawing of Johnny
Drawing of Kanga (she's not a very pretty girl)

First paragraph:
The young man in the black robe, stepped out of the shuttle. His eyes scanned the burnt orange planet in distaste.
A millennium of time and vast universe of places.” he spat, “And we meet in a dump.” he lifted his long pointed noise in the ear and sniffed daintily. His distaste grew. “Not just a dump.” he said coldly, “But one that reeks of carrion and radiation. Why this place is a death trap.” He pulled the folds of his robes around his person and swept across the orange rock in disgust. 
~The Green Hero

~E

10 comments:

  1. Johnny has an interesting gang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course he does. Can you see him having normal friends?

      Delete
  2. Interesting story Eowyn!

    I just tried to access your profile on Camp NaNo and the link seems to be broken (it says you don't exist??).

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting in a good way or interesting like a mental case? :D (I believe that was partially a studio c quote. :D)
      I realize what I did wrong. I changed my name. So this link still wants to go to the original name, but it doesn't exist any more. This is the correct link. I'll update the link on the page too.

      https://campnanowrimo.org/campers/justice-heroine

      Delete
    2. Interesting in a good way :).

      Thanks :), just sent you a Camp message!

      Catherine

      Delete
    3. That's good. :D
      I got the message. Did you get my reply? I'm terrible with figuring out how those things work. I don't know if it sent right.

      ~E

      Delete
  3. Your novel sounds interesting!:) I like that Kanga's family has the names of Disney characters (though I do wonder if they are the actual characters...but no one knows.) I love that one of Kanga's nickname(s) is Anne Shirley.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I believe my collection of weirdest characters take place in my Justice Hero books. :D They are like superheroes.

      The Disney family in my books claim that they are descended from Walt Disney and it's a tradition to name themselves after Disney heroes and heroines. That would be funny if they were the actual Disney characters. Time travel is an actual thing in this series. Carrots is also a reference to Anne Shirley. :D
      ~E

      Delete

    2. Oh that's cool!:)
      Also I was looking back at your collage, and I noticed you used a picture of Neal Caffrey from White collar, as one of your characters, which I think is awesome!:)
      -Quinley

      Delete
    3. Thank Quinley.

      Unfortunately I have no idea who Neal Caffrey or what White Collar is. I just used pictures that fit the descriptions of my characters. But I always think it's neat when I recognize actors in other people's colleges.

      Delete