Sunday, October 20, 2019

Character Interview

+
+JMJ+

I randomly looked at one of the blogs I follow, something I haven't done in forever, *guilty look* and I noticed they had a character interview and were asking for questions. Immediately I thought about posting a question in the comment box, but being to tired to think straight, I decided not too, then I came back to this page and decided to write a character interview. Maybe I should have just posted the question. :D

Anyway, enough of a ramble by an overtired me. Here is the interview.

Persephone

I really don't know much about her character, so lets see if I can learn it by having a conversation with her.

What I do know:
The Mythicals(Persephone's people) don't get on well with the Star People (Hades' People).
She has red hair

She married Hades against her will
She knew Zeus since she was ten or eleven.
She is a Myththical
Her mother is Demeter
Her father is Prometheus
She has an older brother and a sister-in-law.
She likes to dance.

Me: Good morning Per-Per-sa-phone.
Persephone: That is not how I say it.
Me: Please enlighten me.
Persephone: Pears-uh-phon.
Me: Okay. Pears-phone.
Persephone: Pears-uh-phon.
Me: P- Per-zzz-Pears-uh-uh-Pears-uh-ph-phon-on. Pears-uh-phon. Persephone?
Persephone: That  sounds more or less right.
Me: *Deep breath* Um-yeah. Anyway my first question is, do you like Hades? So far he is remarkably unlikable.
Persephone: Now that is a difficult question. He is a conceited selfish stuck up prig. His number one concern is himself and himself only. If you cross wills with him, he will make you miserable for it.
Me: Sooo, you don't like him?
Persephone: You were not listening, I never said that.
Me: But it sounded like that. 
Persephone: Clearly you were not listening.
Me: So you like him?
Persephone: You still are not listening. I did not say that either.
Me: Never mind.
Persephone: Do you have any other questions?
Me: Yes. What is your favorite color.
Persephone: Ah- a simple question. Deep red.
Me: Like your hair?
Persephone: I never heard something so ridiculous. Whoever heard of someone with red hair. Clearly you are blind as well as deaf. I have orange hair.
Me: *Unhappily* But everyone calls it red.
Persephone: Not people of my acquaintance.
Me: Oh.

(Hera enters the room)

Persephone: What color is my hair?
Me: Do you like Hades?
Hera: Demeter's Daughter, your hair is as red a carrots. Miss Author, words cannot describe how much I hate that evil creature. I will not even mention his name!

(Hera leaves the room)

Persephone: *Dismayed* Carrots are no more red then my hair.
Me: See, your hair is red and nobody likes Hades.
Persephone: *Scornfully* Hera likes nobody but herself and Zeus. 
Me: Okay, how about another question?
Persephone: As long as it does not involve: Hair, Carrots, Pomegranates, or Hades.
Me: Dark or light?
Persephone: Light.
Me: Night or Day?
Persephone: Day
Me: Sun or Moon?
Persephone: Sun.
Me: Flowers or Stars?
Persephone: Flowers.
Me: Color or colorless?
Persephone: Color.
Me: Books or dancing?
Persephone: Dancing.
Me: People or animals?
Persephone: People.
Me: You do realize that Hades would have chosen the exact opposite of all your choices?
Persephone: *Angry* You tricked me!

(Persephone leaves the room)

Me: I guess that is all I can get out of her. Now did I actually learn something?

What I learned
She wears a lot of green
She has gray green eyes
She doesn't really care for animals
She would rather dance in the sunlight then in starlight
She likes red
She still hasn't made up her mind about Hades.
She can never sit still.
She isn't the smartest person on Sea World. :D

Farewell for Now,
~The Author

No comments:

Post a Comment