Friday, August 31, 2018

Clues cast choices part one Edmund Peacock

+JMJ+

Awhile ago, I made a fan cast page for my book "Prince Charming Diaries." It can be found here. After that a friend suggested I do one for my book "Clues." Which is based off the board game Clue. The Problem is that there are so many children in that book. And I know practically no children actors. At least those that I have heard about are no longer children. So I looked up a list of children actors and actually found a great list with kids ranging from nine or younger to I think seventeen. But then I came up with a problem, which one is the best choice. It would help if I had actually seen any of the kids in movies, I suppose. But I haven't.

Those of you who know the story probably know that this is the ideal actor for Edmund Peacock. Particularly since my Edmund was based off of Edmund Pevensie.

Skandar Keynes
Now if only he was at least thirteen years younger.

Now he is the ideal choice, but I like to have my actors in these fan casts at least age appropriate. So it could really be a cast for 2018/19

I'm hoping you all will vote and maybe give me some input on the upcoming choices. I'm looking for an actor that resembles Skandar Keynes at least a little bit. The ideal age for Edmund Peacock is between the ages of 8 and 12 but he can be a bit older.

Top choices for Edmund Peacock
 Daan Lennard Liebrenz age 13

I like his smile. Daan's attitude in the picture could be Edmund in one of his good moods, or fake good moods.

Gabriel Bateman age 12

This picture is also very Edmund when he is in a sulky mood.

Wow, I only just started this list and I already cut three actors. Now that I'm looking at them, I think Daan Lennard Liebrenz is my top choice. I can see Gabriel Bateman playing little Johnny Dulzer in "Justice Begins."
Noah Jupe age 13

Jack Dylan Grazer age 14

Zackary Arthur age 11

Coming soon
Peter Peacock
Choices

God Bless You All,
The Author

4 comments:

  1. these look like cool actors. :) It actually took me a little while to find an actor to play my main male character...but I finally did and I was happy with the choice (okay, truly my character chose for me...but anyway, I like the actors you have in this post.) I like the first actor really, Daan Lennard Liebren he seems quiet interesting. But I also have a suggestion for an actor too, Jaiden Cannatelli. I have seen him act in things before so that's why he came to mind after looking at your list of actors. :D
    Anyway I hope my vote and suggestion help,
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually go off faces and not actual actors when I'm looking for pictures. The actual picture I have for Edmund is Skandar Keynes. But for these "movie" casts I want ones that are closer to the right age. I think Daan Lennard Liebren is the closest I'm going to find. And the more I look at him the more I like the choice. I looked up Jaiden Cannatelli, but the face isn't quite right. Hair and age are though. :D I'll be keeping him in mind when I do the rest of the cast.
      Thank you for the vote and suggestion.

      Delete
  2. This is a cool idea! Haha, yes, Skandar Keyes would be a good actor for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll end up doing two posts. The real dream cast and the more realistic one. :D I have Liv Tyler for Miss Scarlet, William Mosely for Peter Peacock, Anna Poppelwel for Susan White, and Georgie Henley for Lucy White but they are all to old too. :(

      Delete