Thursday, January 11, 2018

which is better and suggestions

Yes, it's another which is better. I haven't been making a lot of covers lately, but I've been trying to make some of them look more professional.

 The regular unedited plain one.

 The colored one.

 The black and white edited


The color edited.

And once you have voted on those. Does anyone want to guess who is who?

If you are still reading, does anyone have a suggestion for another serial story for the blog? I finished the Prince diaries, so now I need something new. I would love suggestions.

~E

10 comments:

  1. I actually like the third one best, to be honest.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is my second favorite. :D But I'm glad to know you like that one better. I like knowing what other people like best, because then I can really compare them. Thanks for your comment.
      I might actually end up redoing the cover. :D The words are a little lopsided.

      Delete
  2. I like the second to last one the best again! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That seems like the major vote around here. :D

      Delete
  3. I think I'll use the second to the last one for the official cover as it seems to be the popular choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a bit late, but that's what I vote for too!
      -Liz

      Delete