Saturday, July 21, 2018

Character Interview: Buck

+JMJ+

Prince Francis Andrew Daniel Stephen Joseph Peter Meldrum

Me: Good morning your highness.
Buck: Please call me Buck.
Me: Why is your name so long?
Buck: Um- to be honest nobody calls me that. Some people do call me Francis though.
Me: Do they ever call you Prince Francis?
Buck: No. I'm a king now anyway.
Me: Oh that's right.
Buck: You made everyone in my kingdom incompetent morons.
Me: Woah. Why are you so bitter?
Buck: Because your made this really really random princess appear out of nowhere suddenly and challenge my right to the throne.
Me: But you did not want the throne.
Buck: Why kind of excuse is that?
Me: You're supposed to be nice and calm and dumb and-
Buck: Ouch!
Me: Do you plan on rescuing Christina and Dan from the pirates?
Buck: Don't even get me started  having these really really random people attack the kingdom for no reason  I could rescue them, but no.on that!
Me: Why not?
Buck: If you wouldn't keep having these really random people attack my kingdom for no reason, I could rescue them.
Me: They're pirates. They want booty.
Buck: My kingdom is run by farmers, fishermen and rangers! What possibly could pirates want? They could go to the Mainland and get actual treasure.
Me: Oh right, I didn't give you a lot of money. Hmm.. I wonder what the main source of wealth is in Nimrode.
Buck: You know, you gave me a lot of loyal friends, right?
Me: Um- yeah. I'm glad you're happy.
Buck: *shouts* KIF? HANSEL?
Me: *nervously* I should be going.
Buck: *sweetly* Wait just a minute.

Hansel

and

Kif
(Whom I apparently don't have a drawing of)
enter.

Buck: Can you get rid of this girl?
Me: Just leaving! *Makes a run for the door*
Hansel: *Sets an arrow to the string of his bow* Shall I send her a goodbye message!
Kif: You can't shoot a lady. Just throw her in prison!
Buck: She's the author!
Kif: Nevermind, just shoot her!


Buck and three friends.
Narik the Flagrin Raider, Dan the Ranger's Apprentice, and Christina.

Buck

Buck drawn by my sister Eleanor

God Bless You All,
~the Author

4 comments:

  1. Uh oh don't shoot the author, characters! or your story may end...very..badly.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall pass that news on to Buck. :D He must be warned!

      Delete
  2. I was dying throughout this entire thing!! This character interview was awesome and I loved how Buck dragged other characters into it! (Also, it’s scarily accurate: my characters would probably want to hurt or kill me as well.) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it wasn't Hansel that was making you die! He's Mean! :D For being a bit wimpy Buck does have some very staunch supporters. I'm glad I couldn't meet my characters. I would feel so guilty for the way I mistreat them. :D
      Thank you.

      Delete