Friday, June 29, 2018

If The Prince Charming Diaries was a movie, dream cast

+JMJ+

The Prince Charming Diaries Movie Dream Cast

This is as close as I could get to finding the perfect cast of dream actors for my book the Prince Charming Diaries. Of course I don't know a whole lot of actors. I lot of my choices were based on looks. A few a managed to put in because I liked them and also they looked right.


fanmade posters

 ~ ♣ ~

Jadan- Tom Hiddleston

I saw him in "Avengers"
~ ♣ ~

Justin- Chris Pine

~ ♣ ~

I saw him in "The Finest Hours"

~ ♣ ~

James- Will Poulter

I saw him in "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader"

~ ♣ ~

Joseph- Dylan O'Brien

(I saw him in only a preview. His hair in the first picture is right, though)
~ ♣ ~

John- Freddie Highmore
I saw him in "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," "Astro Boy," "The Spiderwick Chronicles,"August Rush," "Finding Neverland,"

~ ♣ ~

Jerome- Thomas Brodie-Sangster

I saw him in "Dr. Who."

~ ♣ ~

Elise- Hailee Steinfeld

I saw her in "True Grit," and "Ender's Game."

~ ♣ ~

Elaine- Anna Popplewell

I saw her in "Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe," "Prince Caspian," and "Voyage of the Dawn Treader," "The Little Vampire." (Although, I never saw the whole thing of the last movie, luckily)

~ ♣ ~

Eleanor- Georgie Henley

I saw her in "The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe," "Prince Caspian," "Voyage of the Dawn Treader," and "Jane Eyre."

~ ♣ ~

Belle- Madison Davenport
I saw her in "Kit Kittredge."

~ ♣ ~

Rapunzel- Lucinda Dryzek
I saw her in "Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl," "Dr. Who,"

Cindrella- Kaya Scodelario

I saw her in "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales"

~ ♣ ~

Ebony Black- Milly Bobby Brown

~ ♣ ~

Aston- Brenton Thwaites

I saw him in "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales"

Helena Bonham Carter- Fairy Godmother

I saw her in "Cinderella," "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, "Les Miserables" "Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit" We own "Hamlet" with her in, but I have yet to see that.

Tilda Swinton- Mama Gascony

I saw her in "The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe," "Prince Caspian," "Voyage of the Dawn Treader."

~ ♣ ~

Master Won- Johnny Depp

I saw him in "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl," "PoC: Dead Man's Chest," "PoC: At the World's End," "PoC: On Stranger Tides," "PoC: Dead Men Tell No Tales," "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," "Finding Neverland,"

Genteel- Cate Blanchett

I saw her in "The Fellowship of the Ring," "The Two Towers," "The Return of the King," "An Unexpected Journey," "The Desolation of Smaug," "The Battle of the Five Armies," "Robin Hood,"

Queen Ana- Miranda Otto

I saw her in "The Two Towers," "The Return of the King."

Blanche- Madeleine Harris
I saw her in "Paddington," "Paddington 2"

~ ♣ ~

Lady Miranda- Sally Hawkins

I saw her in "Paddington," "Paddington 2," "Jane Eyre,"

~ ♣ ~

Willis- Tom Holland

I saw him in "In the Heart of the Sea."

~ ♣ ~


Lizila- Lily James

I saw her in "Cinderella."

~ ♣ ~

Kane- Max Thieriot
I saw him in "Kit Kittredge," and "Nancy Drew."

I know there are still more people in the book, but I couldn't think up the perfect person for Hazel.
This post has been a long work in progress, every time I was about to post I would think up another actor that could play a part for another character. :D

God Bless You All,
~E

4 comments:

  1. I love this post! You should totally do another one with more characters :) I'm especially curious to see what exactly Hazel would look like :)

    God bless,

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might. It's a lengthy process though. I think the closest actress I ever found that looked almost perfect was the one that played one of the stepsisters in "Ella Enchanted." Unfortunately she was far to old. But I shall be keeping my eye open.

      Delete
  2. I find it a tad funny a few of these actresses and actors play in the Maze Runner movie. Dylan O'Brien, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Will Poulter and Kaya Scodelario. Well only four of them but that is a good few of them. And they are the main characters in the movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't ever seen the Maze Runner, but I knew a bunch of these actors were in it. I thought it was funny too. Entirely coincidental though. :D Some of the other characters were in movies together too. :D

      Delete