Saturday, February 1, 2020

Happy New Year

+
+JMJ+
As usual I'm way behind. Life is so busy.

Happy New Year

A Catholic Author blog's 2020 Patron Saint
St. Maria Goretti
Patron saint of Against Poverty; Against the Death of Parents; Children; Girls; Martyrs; Poor People; Rape Victims; Young People

2020 word: Prudence

What I accomplished in the writing world in 2019
Books completed
Fifteen
(I think, I wasn't sure if said the wrong ones or not. I don't keep record very well. :D)

Books published
"Prince Charming Diaries volume 2: The Third World" only available on Lulu

Blue's Song

Writing Goals for 2020
Finish "Prince Charming Diaries volume 3: Lords of Olympus"

Start (possibly finish) "Prince Charming Diaries volume 4: The Pauper Princes"

Publish "The Black Horizon"

Finish the first drafts of "Life is Short" for 2021 publishing

Gather my "Justice Hero" stories into a volume for a private printing. Not sure if I'm going to make it public. Maybe just "Thunder in the Academy."

Unrealistically catch up on all my writing and editing.

Blogging
I hope to get back into the swing of blogging this year.

51 posts in 2019, could have done more.

That's all for now.

The Author

No comments:

Post a Comment