Sunday, January 31, 2021

Some Drawings

 +

+JMJ+

Even thought I haven't been posting much I've still been working on writing and drawing. I got some catching up to do on a lot of stuff, but here's some drawings from my books.

I wonder how many times I've uploaded this drawing.

From left to right: Butterfly/Emmy Zinc, Shadow Man/James Cowin, Moth/Ra'negirson, Johnathon Dulzer/Mask, Jeremiah Dulzer/Captain Justice, Alice Douglas Dulzer/Star Queen, Igor Shelman/Sir Historias/Snakeman, Frederick Dulzer/Captain Thunder, Agnes Remy/Shooting Star, Kristoff Disney/Paul Irons/Iron Fist.

 

Skyline of NYC in the year 4014

Top Row is called the upper city: Douglas Tower 7,000 ft, Oswald Tower 6,500 ft, Flork Tower 5,000 ft, Cmyth Tower 3,000, The Vault/Secure Bank 4,000

Second Row is called the lower city where the poor people live: Unnamed but they are all under a thousand feet.

I know my proportions are off. Oh well.


Designs for the Justice Heroes Logo


Floor plans for Herbermiester's Academy for the Gifted




I would upload more, but blogger won't let me upload any of my drawings unless I resave them all as a .png whatever that is. But I guess I'll just leave them for now.

~The Author

No comments:

Post a Comment