Friday, December 8, 2017

Feast of the Immaculate Conception

Happy Feast day to Our Blessed Mother.


December 8th should be an important Feast for all Catholics everywhere. Unfortunately I spent most of it lying in my bed reading Garfield comics and Bobbsey Twins. (Only light reading for when I'm sick) I believe I read some other stuff too. Little Orphan Annie and Family Circus. But I did get to Mass today.

Hail Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy,
Pray for Us!

God Bless You All
and
Happy Advent!

~E

P.S.
I'm giving blogging up for Advent, so only expect posts on Sundays for special Feasts.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, sorry to hear that you're sick! At least you made it to Mass, that's the important thing :).

    God bless you, Eowyn, and a happy Advent to you as well!

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete