Monday, December 18, 2017

Advent week 3

So much for not doing any blogging during Advent. I can't get internet at my house, so it won't count as a real sacrifice, to not do it. I'm posting from a library. :D

Rejoice!

Well, it is the third week of Advent, already. Probably everyone is prepared for Christmas both Spiritually and non-Spiritually boy now. But of course I'm not. I've taken to procrastinating on Christmas presents, which so far are all books, most of which are finished but in need of editing/printing/illustrating. As for anything Spiritual, I feel as if I accomplished nothing. I always make grand plans, then feel as if I have failed.

God Bless You All
and
Happy third Week of Advent!

~E

2 comments:

  1. You still have another week! You can do it!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will really try hard this week. I'm currently attempting to make my room spotless before Christmas. :D

    ReplyDelete