Saturday, December 30, 2017

Name Generators

It's been awhile since I posted. I did do a writing prompt today and yesterday, I just never finished them. Maybe I wasn't very inspired. Also I finished writing the Diary of an Uncharming Prince, so you can expect the rest of it soon.

My mom just did an interesting post with four generators on it on her blog. I took them all. This is a link to her blog post. It has the generator links on her page.  Here

My special 2018 saint is Saint Cosmas

I believe this is the right picture. I think he is the one with the twin. I forgot to click on read more before I deleted the generator.

Anyway, he is the patron saint against Blindness and Pestilence. He is the patron of Apothecaries, blind people, chemical manufacturers, hairdressers, midwives, physicians, pharmacists, and surgeons.

My inspirational word was "giggle." Really? That really didn't inspire me at all, I don't really like giggling. Maybe I'll have to think about it.

Now for the Lord of the Rings name generator.
I took it with just my first name then again with my first, middle and last name.

Hobbit: Eglantine Diswell of Fair Downs
2nd name: Ruby 'the Magnificent' Jumpswell of Buckland

Elvin: Elvorfindra, Lady of Lórien
2nd name: Unindra, of the House of the Golden Flower

Dwarf: Dynoic of Erebor
2nd name: Subrylla the Simple

Wizard: Corumo, Powers of the World
2nd name: Uinen, the Dark Power

Human: Nydiran, Queen of Rhovanion
2nd Name: Galaerwen of the Fírimar

Now that I have all these nifty names, maybe I need to write a fanfiction.

~E

8 comments:

  1. I would!!

    Like I told your mom, I'm so tucking these away for future reference...heehee.

    Happy New Year!!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea. :D I'll probably be using it too.

      Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. My saint is St. Basil The Great


    P.M.P.H

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really neat post!! You should do more posts like this Eowyn, and have people write down their answers in the comments! :)

    Anyway, now for my names!

    My Saint is: St. Anthony of Padua. He is the patron Saint of lost items. It is really cool that I got him as my Saint because he is my Dad's birthday Saint and because he has always been a special Saint to my family!

    My word is: Work. Not really what I wanted to hear right now! :D

    My Hobbit name is: Pervinca Digger of the Bree,

    My Elven name is: Silmawiel the Fair,

    My Dwarf name is: Nwrka, Queen of Khazad-dûm,

    My Wizard name is: Ossë Istar,

    And my Human name is: Lalemwen of the Wild Men of the Woods!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Anna. These generator things are really neat.
      I think that's awesome about St. Anthony.
      I bet that's a word no one wants to hear ever. :D But it's neat how the words can be inspirational.
      All your Lord of the Rings names are epic. The last one is really funny though. :D

      Delete
  4. My patron saint of the year was Mary Magdelene. My word first word was "soul" and my second was "sparkle", which made me laugh :D Thanks for sharing these Eowyn!
    -Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's funny that you got sparkle. I think of you as a very sparkly person. :D You're welcome and thank you for commenting, Elizabeth.

      Delete