Sunday, December 24, 2017

Fourth Week of Advent

The Fourth Week of Advent has arrived.

and

The Last day of Advent

and

Christmas Eve!


I think I prefer the longer Advents. It gives me more time to prepare. This is so short you could not even call it four weeks.

Drop down dew, ye heavens, from
above, and let the clouds rain the
Just: let the earth be opened and bud
forth a Savior. (Psalm) The heavens
show forth the glory of God: and the
firmament declareth the work of His
hands. Glory be to the Father...
Is. 45; Ps. 18:2


~E

4 comments:

  1. Yes I know, this Advent has been so short, we really onely have twenty four hours of the fourth Sunday of Advent! *sigh*

    Well anyway.......... Happy Christmas Eve!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Christmas Eve to you too!
      I hope you had a good Advent!

      Delete
  2. I know I'm a little late (Christmas Eve was super crazy) but I hope y'all have a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay. :D Christmas Eve is always crazy! I did have a merry Christmas. I hope you did too.

      Delete