Sunday, March 18, 2018

Character of the Week

+JMJ+

As usual I started this post last week and didn't finish it.

This week's character is from a request fanficiton of Frozen.

Rowana of the Southern Isles
This is the first ever sketch I did of Rowana. (Right in the notebook)
She makes a journey similar to Anna's and gets the same outfit from the same place. She even has red hair. But she keeps her hair in one braid and it's longer.

Rowana in her Southern Isles costume.

Name: Rowana of the Southern Isles
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Greenish gray
Age: 15 or 16 sadly, I have forgotten
Books: "Burnt"
Genre: Fanfiction
Favorite Color: Blue
Skills: Sneaking
Personality: ENFP
Relationship to Frozen: Sister of Hans
Status in story: Hero
Siblings: Hans, Tor, Jon, Knut, Per and his wife Luna, Sigurd, Alf and his wife Mary, Jan, Jem, Svien and his wife, Petter, Andreas and his wife the Queen of Wonderland, Adalbert
Parents: The King and Queen of the Southern Isles
Earliest Appearance of Her:
“But why me?” I asked as I brushed my auburn hair out of my face and scowled.
“Don't question your mother, Rowana!” father snapped. He was a huge man, tall and broad shouldered. His traditional southern Isles uniform cloak was big enough for me and mother to use as a blanket and sheet. All of our family was tall and broad shouldered, except for mother, Tor, Hans and me.  
~Burnt

Full body drawing of Rowana

 Rowana and Anna and Kristoff's son Leif.

 Rowana dancing with Anna and Elsa's brother Evan.

Rowana and Evan.

~E

4 comments:

  1. Interesting....just be careful of stealing too much from the original! There is so much potential of having a really unique story here!

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I'm always worried that I'll get in trouble with copyright. I even changed some names in my published book, so their wasn't a Gaston, Potts, or Lumiere. "Burnt" was for a friend from my Church, who was curious as to how I would do it, since neither of us are Frozen fans. I liked a lot of the characters from the story though, so I might actually rewrite it one day.

      Delete
  2. Rowana sounds amazing!:) I think hearing her side of the story would be quite amazing, also I really want to know about her relationship with Hans.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. She's actually the main character. So the book is her story. :D

      Thank you for commenting.

      Delete