Sunday, March 4, 2018

Character Test.

+JMJ+

Awhile ago I made some character tests for some of my books. I believe I had Justice Heroes, Prince Diaries, and the girls from my modern fairy tales.

Well, now I have a new test.


Most of you probably don't know about these characters. But don't let that stop you from taking the test.

1. Your hometown is suddenly full of marauding soldiers, what do you do?
a. “Let them a taste our steel, my lads!” Fetch you crew of pirates (Friends) and defeat them.
b. “Forget your toys, grab the baby!” Rush your family to safety.
c. “Excuse me, my good sir, but why are you pointing a pistol at my head?” Ask questions.
d. “I believe I will wait over there.” Quietly slip away.
e. “What have we got to lose?” Lead the villagers into battle.
f. “ATTACK!” Nothing stops you in a fight.
g. “Th-this is for my family!” Get really scared, but stand your ground.
h. “Ahhhhhhh.” Faint
i. “Alright you with the hammers over there! The ones with rakes stand to the left.” Take charge.
j. “I'm a loner, I take no orders!” None of the above.

2. You have been recruited onto a pirate ship, what do you do?
a. “I'm already the Captain! But I will take this ship too.” You already are a pirate captain.
b. “Do you know what happens to thievin' sinners?” Tell the pirates to change their thieving ways.
c. “Sure, I'll help you. I would love to be a pirate.” Pretend to join them, but really look for a way to hand them over to the law
d. “I'm getting paid, right?” Work quietly and try not to get noticed. It doesn't matter who your boss is, it's a job.
e. “See the captain over there, well, one day that will be my job!” Work your way to becoming the best pirate aboard.
f. “Who is ready for a new captain? You get free food.” Lead a mutiny and take the ship for yourself.
g. “What pirates?” You didn't know they were pirates?
h. “I just want to go home.” Cry.
i. “So if I scrub your deck, will I get, say a ten percent cut?” Start talking prices with the Captain. You deserved to be paid.
j. “I'm a loner, I take no orders!” None of the above.

3. The child of your worst enemy has fallen overboard and only you notice, what do you do?
a. “Die you wretch!” Your too busy trying to kill the child's father to notice.
b. “A little baby fell overboard! Someone save him.” Start screaming for someone to rescue the child.
c. “It appears that a child is drowning, go rescue him!” Tell one of your men to rescue the child.
d. “Hang on, I got you!” Dive in and rescue the child.
e. “Hey, your child just drowned! DIE!” Shout to your opponent that their child just fell overboard, then kill him while he is distracted.
f. “How is the water down there, sonny boy?” Ask if it is cold down there, then keep fighting.
g. “His father wants to kill me. Do I have to save him? The water is probably cold. But I am a better person then them. I guess I will do it.” Ponder it for a long time, then rescue the child.
h. “Oh noooooo!” Scream.
i. “Oops!” *splash* “While you're there, how about rescuing that baby?” Push your a friend overboard. Once they reach the water, tell them to rescue the child since they are down there anyway.
j. “I'm a loner, I take no orders!” None of the above.

4. Someone just helped you escape from being unjustly imprisoned, what do you do?
a. “No one gets away with putting me in prison!” Track the ones who imprisoned you and kill them.
b. “I am so thankful.” But I must find my family.” Thank your rescuer and rush to find your family.
c. “Then they tossed me in a cold cell. I demand retribution.” Lodge a complaint in court.
d. “I'm outta here!!” Disappear for a good.
e. “The enemies of my enemies are my friends!” Join the enemies of the people who imprisoned you.
f. “That will teach you to imprison me!” Destroy the prison and become a feared outlaw.
g. “Thank you sir. Now which way is home?” Thank your rescuer and go home.
h. “Ohhhhh.” Faint in your rescuers arms.
i. “Now help me punish those swine!” Demand your rescuer to help you fight your enemies.
j. “I'm a loner, I take no orders!” None of the above.

5. Your treasure map was stolen, what do you do?
a. “HAHA! That was a fake!” You swapped the map with a fake. The real map is hidden.
b. “You look so hungry. Here is a little something.” You let them take it. They looked like they could use some money.
c. “Sir, I have been robbed.” Ask for help from the head authority in the area.
d. “Who needs the map? I remember every little detail.” You remember the map, all you have to do is find the treasure first.
e. “No one robs me and lives!” Slay the thief and get the map back.
f. “Easiest treasure hunt ever!” Follow the thief until they find the treasure then swoop in and steal it.
g. “Remember, patience is a virtue!” Nothing, the map will turn up sooner or later.
h. “HELP!” Scream for help.
i. “Come back here you two faced beast!” Chase down the thief.
j. “I'm a loner, I take no orders!” None of the above.

6. Your ship is attacked by the kraken, what do you do?
a. “No offense mates, just good business.” Feed it the person it is searching for then escape. Unless you are the one it is searching for, then in that case feed it the entire crew.
b. “Oh Lord in Heaven above, save us from that tentacley thing.” Start praying.
c. “There appears to be a giant octopus attacking us. Shoot it men!” Use every bullet you got.
d. “Man the lifeboats!” Abandon ship!
e. Fight! If we can't kill it, then let's make it suffer!” You are desperate with nothing to lose.
f. “I'm outta here!” Every man for himself.
g. “That was an accident.” Attempt to save the ship without even coming up with a plan.
h. “Eeek! There is a giant squid grabbing the captain!” Panic.
i. “Sir, should we fight or die?” Wait for orders.
j. “I'm a loner, I take no orders!” None of the above.

7. Your hard won treasure was stolen, what do you do?
a. “I can spare some measly coins!” You have another bigger loot pile somewhere else.
b. “They must need it more then I do.” Nothing.
c. “Sir, my treasure was stolen, I request your help!” Go to the authorities.
d. “Well, at least we got more!” Go back to your treasure cave and get more.
e. “No one steals from me and lives!” Hunt down the thieves and kill them.
f. “How would you like to go on an adventure?” Trick someone else into getting it back for you.
g. “Not all treasure glitters!” It depends what the treasure is.
h. “Not again. Sniff.” Cry.
i. “Hooray! Another adventure.” Hunt down the thieves and steal it back.
j. “I'm a loner, I take no orders!” None of the above.

8. Your best friend just got shot, what do you do?
a. “That's a pirate's life, mate!” Nothing. You are used to death.
b. “May he rest in peace. Sniff.” Mourn him.
c. “Someone get a doctor quick!” Bring him to the doctor..
d. “Ouch!” You took the bullet for your friend.
e. “No one kills my friends and lives!” Hunt down the murderer and kill him.
f. “Why would you do such a thing? He was only trying to kill you.” Demand a reason.
g. “This is all my fault!” Wallow in guilt and self-pity.
h. “HELP!” Scream for help.
i. “You killed my friend, prepare to die!” Chase the murderer.
j. “I'm a loner, I take no orders!” None of the above.

9. Your crew just marooned you, what do you do?
a. “Sea turtles mate! You would have to be there to appreciate it.” Escape.
b. “I will put the garden there.” Make a comfortable home for yourself.
c. “Someone will see this soon!” Set up a signal fire.
d. “I might as well get comfortable!” Wait patiently for a rescue.
e. “No one abandons me!” Make a raft and set out after the ship.
f. “Get back here you criminals!” Swim after the ship.
g. “There must be a way to escape!” Explore and look for an escape.
h. “Sniff. Sniff.” Cry.
i. “Hooray! Another adventure.” Explore the island and look for buried treasure.
j. “I'm a loner, I take no orders!” None of the above.

10. Your enemy is at your mercy, what do you do?
a. “As Captain of this ship, I hereby execute you!” You hang him from the highest yardarm.
b. “Become a better man!” Let him go.
c. “In you go!” Turn him over to the authorities.
d. “I pity you!” Put him to work for you.
e. “No one tries to kill me and lives!” Kill him.
f. “I have a little punishment for you?” Maroon him on island.
g. “Go away and never bother me again!” Forgive and forget.
h. “You tried to kill me.” Leave him tied up somewhere.
i. “Lets duel to the death.” Make him fight you.
j. “I'm a loner, I take no orders!” None of the above.

11. You just met your family after four years of not seeing them, what do you say first?
a. “I brought presents!”
b. “Oh darlings.”
c. “I'm home.”
d. “Did anyone miss m?”
e. “Let me look at you all. None of you changed. Where's the feast?”
f. “What's for dinner.”
g. “I am never leaving home again!”
h. “Sniff.”
i. “I've had such a story to tell.”
j. “I'm a loner, I take no orders!” None of the above.

The characters

Are you Blackjack?
Blackjack, whose Christian name is Benjamin Raswel like his youngest son, is the father of the Raswel family. He is a fearsome pirate captain. On shore he maintains the look of a respectable blacksmith.

Are you Madame Raswel?
Madame Margret Raswel is the mother of the Raswel family. She spends her time worrying about her family and caring for them.

Are you Matthew Raswel?
Matthew is possibly the most honest of the Raswel children. He sided with the law and became a respectable and much admired pirate hunter. It was a nasty shock when he found out the pirates he was hunting were actually his family. He is married to girl named Alice and they have two children of their own.

Are you Thomas Raswel?
Thomas is calm and collected, not to mention nice. Family is important to him. He is willing to take the bullet to save his brother's life. But he can be secretive and doesn't mind letting his family think he is dead.

Are you James Raswel?
Bored with being good James excepted a place aboard a not to respectable ship and quite happy to become a lawbreaker. But everyone must pay for everything in the end and he very nearly gets his neck snapped. He decides to get married and settle down. He gets once child in the series. But you can be sure once he gets the chance he will return to the action.

Are you Philip Raswel?
Philip is quite happy to think only about himself. Once he escapes prison he has no qualms about fleeing out into the world to get filthy rich and enjoy a nice taste of freedom. Philip prefers to watch his own back and not make friends. Friends need to be treated respectfully, acquaintances can dismissed and forgotten.

Are you Benjamin Raswel?
Ben dreams of becoming a hero and a leader, but when he actually gets the chance and is forced to leave his home he makes a surprising discovery. Sometimes the best treasure is right under your nose, and there is now place like home. Once he is shoved out into the world he spends most of his time trying to find his family and return home.

Are you Margret Raswel?
Margret is a lady. She has no wish to go away on adventures or get involved with pirates or worse. But sometimes adventure can turn the most unlikely person into a true hero. After all you don't have to be able to wield a cutlass or a pistol to be a hero.

Are you Lucy Raswel?
Lucy is quite happy to take charge. Nothing stops her. She isn't afraid to stand up to bullies and protect her younger siblings. But sometimes the best thing to do is step back and let more experienced people take charge. But more experienced doesn't mean big.

~E

10 comments:

  1. 1.g
    2.g
    3.g
    4.g
    5.g
    6.b
    7.g
    8.g
    9.g
    10.g
    11.g

    ~E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am Benjamin Raswel. (I already knew that.) He apparently has the same personality as me too.
      I'm also one part Madame Raswel. SO just a touch. There were a question I almost answered differently on. I believe it was one that would have made me one part Thomas.

      Delete
  2. 1. E
    2. C
    3. B
    4. I
    5. D
    6. C
    7. D
    8. F
    9 D
    10. H
    11. D

    ~~~~THERESA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting. You are mostly Thomas.
      You are also 2 parts Matthew.

      The rest of your percent is 1 part Margret, 1 part Philip, 1 part Lucy, 1 part Madame Raswel and 1 part James. No Ben at all. :D

      Delete
    2. You are Madame Raswel.

      You are also 2 parts Ben, 1 part Thomas and 1 part Lucy.

      Delete
  3. 1. B
    2. B
    3. D
    4. B
    5. C
    6. B
    7. D
    8. D
    9. D
    10. G
    11. H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are half Madame Raswel and half Thomas.

      Also, 1 part Mattthew, 1 part Ben, and 1 part Margret.

      Delete
  4. here are my answers:
    1. C
    2. C
    3. B
    4. B
    5. A
    6. D
    7. i
    8. C or D
    9. E
    10 D
    11 i
    -------------------------
    I can't wait to read my answer!:)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are mostly Matthew Raswel

      You are also 2 part Madame Raswel, 1 part Thomas, 1 part Blackjack, 1 part Lucy and 1 part James.

      Delete