Sunday, March 25, 2018

drawings

+JMJ+

It's been awhile since I posted any drawings. I bet it's easy to tell which ones I took the most time on.

Since this picture was taken on a camera and not scanned it's pretty blurry.
I'm not sure if this person has a name. I drew her awhile ago.

 Atreg
Series: The Pirate's Apprentice 
Atreg runs an inn with his mother and younger brother in an 18th century Fantasy world. When his best friend requests his help searching for his kidnapped twin sister, the two of them join up with pirates to rescue her.

Atreg: That is so dumb. Do you mean to call that our plan? We will all get killed! Lets call it an outline to plan Z.

 Atreg in black and white.

 I don't remember what this boy's name is. I believe he is one of the Gardener children. Possibly Samuel. But he's in his costume for the "Black Horizon" play.
Series: The Gardener Children

Samuel: I bet I can climb up the side of the house and walk on the roof without anyone catching me.

 John.
The fifth son of Jasper VI and Ana of King's Retreat.
Series: The Prince Charming Diaries

John: Why does she need to try on a shoe? Can't you just look at her face?


 Malie.
A mysterious orphan and runaway inn girl, who joins up with the rebels in Frestone.
Series: The Firestone Cycle

Malie: I am NOT Mala! Why do you keep calling me Mala? My name is Malie.
Philip: I'm sorry, but you look just like her.
Malie: I don't even know this Mala person.
Philip: Well, you look like her, and your name sounds similar.
Malie: I don't know her.

 Nathan.
Orphan living with his weaver aunt. He is a secret goblin hunter as well.
Series: The Apprentice Warriors

Nathan: You're friends with someone who shoots fire?
Kelsie: And you hunt goblins with a tree!
Nathan: Fair enough.

This is an old drawing I found in one of my books. I did it about three and a half years ago.
Philip
Once the soldiers destroyed his home and scattered his family, Philip used this as a good excuse to become a smuggler and pirate.
Series: The Adventures of a Pirate

Philip: Nope, entirely a coincidence. I'm just an innocent stowaway.
Ben: Really? The rumored fabulous cargo had nothing to do with it?
Philip: Nope! Wait- there is a fabulous cargo? Where?

Jadan
The Oldest son of Jasper VI and Ana of King's Retreat.
Series: The Prince Charming Diaries

Jadan: I'm a frog? I should be upset. Why am I not upset? If I was a man I could rescue the princess! Hmm... a frog can do it too.

James
The third son of Jasper VI and Ana of King's Retreat.
Series: The Prince Charming Diaries

James: I am absolutely flawless! Everyone look at me! I'm sublime!
Belle: Um- I thought someone sublime would look a little handsomer.
James: I'm perfect!

Jerome
The sixth son of Jasper VI and Ana of King's Retreat.
Series: The Prince Charming Diaries

Jerome: Everyone is so dumb.
Tar: Why? I think everyone is wonderful.
Jerome: That just goes to show how dumb you are.

 John.
The fifth son of Jasper VI and Ana of King's Retreat.
Series: The Prince Charming Diaries

John: Why does she need to try on a shoe? Can't you just look at her face?

 Joseph
The fourth son of Jasper VI and Ana of King's Retreat.
Series: The Prince Charming Diaries

Joseph: I'll protect you, just let me draw my sword.
Rapunzel: Then why are you standing behind me?
Joseph: I need you to cover for me while I draw my sword.

 Justin
The second son of Jasper VI and Ana of King's Retreat.
Series: The Prince Charming Diaries

Justin: I'll rescue you as soon as I finish this book.
Eleanor: Do something!
Justin: I think I'll go get something for dinner first.
Eleanor: Help!
Justin: Just a minute.

Kayla Pendragon
The aunt of Arthur Pendragon and stepsister of Lafay.
Series: The Pendragon Saga

Kayla: So you would selfishly get yourself killed even though the entire world depends on you?
Uther: But-
Kayla: And you would argue with a lady?

Morgan
The wife of LaFay. The sister of Merlin. The aunt of Arthur.
Series: The Pendragon Saga

Morgan: Do you think I care what your rank is!
Steward: Did you just spit in my face?
Morgan: Since you didn't get it, shall I repeat it?

Caleb Dagonet
The youngest of the Knights of the Table Round.
 Series: The Pendragon Saga

Caleb: Is it dark?
Merlin: Yes, but I promise you that you will love it.
Caleb: Does it involve a lot of fighting?
Merlin: Yes, but I promise you that you will still love it.
Caleb: You really want me to do it?
Merlin: You WILL love it!
Caleb: Alright.

 Madame Velna
Merlin's housekeeper and later Caleb's stepmother.
Series: The Pendragon Saga

Madame Velna: A lady never raises her voice.
Gwen: I am so sorry.
Madame Velna: Sorry isn't enough. *slaps Gwen* That will teach you to sass me you little brat.

Mister Dagonet
The Blacksmith of Cornbridge. Caleb's father.
Series: The Pendragon Saga

Mister Dagonet: Caleb has been up since the third hour. He is so excited.
Madame Velna: Caleb is a darling little boy.
Mister Dagonet: He has many smaller brothers and sisters.
Madame Velna: Who are all adorable.
Mister Dagonet: Having no mother makes it difficult, but he his quite a young man.
Madame Velna: Oh no. Whatever happened to your wife.
Mister Dagonet: You didn't know she was dead? That's funny, since you assisted at her funeral.

Alexander Gawain
The Cornbridge weaver's son. He is also the son of the Green Knight, protector of Royaume. Knight of the Table Round.
Series: The Pendragon Saga

Alexander: By my life or death, I swear to protect you.

Andrew Percivale
Knight of the Table Round.
Series: The Pendragon Saga

Madame Gawain
The weaver of Cornbridge. The wife of the Green Knight.
 Series: The Pendragon Saga

Stephen Lionel
Knight of the Table Round and lawyer of Cornbridge
Series: The Pendragon Saga

Jacob Lamorak
Knight of the Table Round, Cornbridge fisherman.
Series: The Pendragon Saga

Joseph Bedivere
Knight of the Table Round, Fisherman of Cornbridge, stepbrother of Jacob.
 Series: The Pendragon Saga

Peter Gareth
Knight of the Table Round, Ferryman of Cornbridge.
Series: The Pendragon Saga

~E

4 comments:

  1. Neat! As always, I'm envious of your skill.

    God bless!

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma. It't taken years of practice to be able to draw a recognizable person. :D

      Delete