Wednesday, September 27, 2017

INFP Characters

Because I just couldn't be doing anything better at the moment, I took this Test to see what personalities some of my characters had.

I'm an INFP- Mediator as are the famous characters, William Shakespeare, J.R.R. Tolkien, and Johnny Depp. And the famous fictional characters, Frodo Baggins, Anne of Green Gables, and Arwen.

But anyway, here are a few of my characters that share my personality.

 Benjamin Raswel
From: The Adventures of a Pirate.
This kind of took me by surprise. It's also a bit embarrassing since everything thinks he is the dumbest hero ever. :D Maybe I did it wrong.

 Justin
From: The Prince Charming Diaries
I guessed he would have the same personality as me. After I took the character quiz, I made, I realized we had a lot in common.

 Arthur Pendragon.
From: The Pendragon Saga
I think this is fairly reasonable. :D But lets say he is a bit smarter then Ben.

If you give me your personalities, I can tell you some of my characters that match yours. 😀😀

~E

14 comments:

  1. Oh goody! I'm an ESFJ. I cannot wait to see who I'm like of your characters! Also, I can totally see you and Justin being the same type. You're like, identical :D

    -Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I have a character with that personality. Now I have to find the paper which I lost. :(

      Delete
    2. I only have one character with that personality so far. Her name is Elinta, and she is from "Queen of the Black Land" series. Personally, I thought she was more like Maria, but I guess not. :D I'll make a post, once I find more ISFJs. :)

      Delete
    3. I did some more, but I didn't find any more ISFJs. I guess very few of my main characters and allies are popular. I have the most ENFPs so far.

      Delete
  2. I am an ISFJ-T.

    This is a really neat idea Emily!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never got what the added T or the A did. I just skipped those. :D
      But anyway, my two ISFJs so far are Jane Mardren, heroine of the "Planet Moldrin" books, and Frederic Dulzer one of the heroes from my "Justice Hero" books.

      Delete
    2. You didn't even get one part of Frederick Dulzer/Captain Thunder on the "Justice Hero" test, so somewhere, his personality is wrong.

      Delete
  3. I am a ENTJ-T. I can't wait to hear who I am like!

    ~Claire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have one character for ENTJ so far. Guess what- MR. SMITH/Johnathon Dulzer/The Mask! You didn't get him at all on the character test. I got to think this one over for a bit. :D

      Delete
  4. what is the Pendragon?
    ����

    *****
    ~P.M.P.H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Arthur's last name. Also the king of dragons.

      Delete
  5. It's King Arthur's last name? OH!
    Because in your book you gave me for my Birthday it said something about it

    *****
    ~P.M.P.H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the Pendragons were the kings of Royaume. I think the Pendragon mentioned in your book was one of Arthur's ancestors.

      Delete