Sunday, June 3, 2018

Sneak Preview of "Lady Cinderella and Prince Charming"

+JMJ+

Coming soon, is the the post on the actual play.

Here is a post on practices and dress rehearsals.

Me: Get over here!

Me: Stand in a straight line!

Me: Stop fighting!

Me: Where are we?

Me: The procession looks good.

Girls this is your big moment. If you ruin it, I shall personally see to it that you are both locked up in a black pit in Iske.

Come in Gentlemen, what a pleasant surprise.

 The shoe fits her.

Hazel dear, show your excellent patience.

One of the Ball scenes.

Cinderella darling, I suppose this particular shoe belongs to you?

Rosie: Can we take out one of our dances?

Me: No more changes!

 This scene doesn't work!

UGH!

Bye Everyone!

(All of the above pictures are belong to Maria Howard, all the pictures below belong to Anna Wolske)
Dress Rehearsal

Cinderella, oh Cinderella, where are you?

I am Lady Miranda you Clod! I own this- this barn!

Gentlemen, what a pleasant surprise.

Cinderella darling, I suppose this particular slipper belongs to you?

Once upon a time... so you know all good stories begin with once upon a time?

He is dead! We are ruined!

Johnny just think, three balls.

I shall pardon you if you tie my ribbons.

I heard that ashes are good for the skin, but my complexion is so delicate....

Oh Hazel!

Hmmm... let me see, once their were two sisters, both were akin to blisters...

She does not know I am a Prince.

Mummy, Cindy must have found him at the market.

Chairs set for the play.


 Gentlemen what a pleasant surprise.

Honest and cross my heart, I heard everything except that thump.

I have a little confession to make.

 My turn!

It fits.

Prince John and Lady Cinderella.

Don't let her try on the slipper.

A fight!

I guess you are saved.

All set for the play!

Next post coming soon.

God Bless You all,

~E

6 comments:

  1. Loved all the photos! We all did great!

    Sincerely,

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Even though I didn't take any of them. :D Yep, we all did great. My mom thought you were hilarious.

      Delete
  2. Love all the pictures, especially the facial expressions!

    Can't wait for the actual play!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their was some good acting going on. :D I'm glad you like the pictures.

      We actually had the play already, I just am behind with my posts. :D Oops.

      Thanks for commenting Catherine.

      Delete
  3. Break a leg!:) (have a good time doing your play.)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Quinley. Even though it was stressful, I think everyone ended up having a good time. Thanks for commenting.

      Delete