Thursday, September 28, 2017

ESFJ characters (updated)

Yeah, I know, I haven't posted any of John's diary in forever. I just pulled that notebook out, so I should be having more soon.

But anyway, my friend E.S. is an ESFJ. (That's right, right?) And here are a bunch of my main characters who match her personality.

(Updated)
Annette Dalston
From: The Adventures of a Pirate
Annette meets the hero in book one. Her father is the villain so she was naturally drawn to believe that he was bad. But she comes to realize that what her father was doing was not okay. Eventually she goes on to marry the hero's older brother. I think she is the only character besides Ben, to appear in every book.

 Winter Farsight
Book: Sky and Companions series
Winter is the long suffering friend of Sky Heavenview.

 Richard Alecson/Marcusson
Book: Queen of the Black Land series
Winter is the long suffering friend of Emiline Migaroo (Incidentally, both Sky and Emiline have the same personalities. What's it with these matches?)

Isabella Dalton
Book: Sutherland Ball/Winter in Town/Kingston Brides (a three part book, not sure what the official title will be)
Isabella is the heroine of my Romance period novel.

Elinta
Book: Queen of the Black Land
Oh, that's why Richard and her have so much in common. She's Emiline's most devoted friend.

~E

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this Emily! I can totally see Winter and I being alike and I absolutely cannot wait to read the Sutherland Ball trilogy. I guess I better get going with editing :)

    -Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun! Plus, I was wasting time! :D
      I'm hurrying to finish it. :) Take your time on the editing. I have a ton of stuff to before I need. :D

      Delete