Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Changing an old post

So awhile ago, I did this post My family as my characters I hope the link works alright.

But as time went on, I discovered that Elise has changed some from what I originally thought she would be, so she is nothing like my sister Rosie, so therefor, the point of this test is to give you a more accurate character for her.

I have decided that Rosie is more like Jane.
She is not super talkative, but isn't afraid to try new things or lead.

And Galadriel is more like Elinta.
I'm sorry, I know you detest this character.
But I still think you are like
Jessica Benson as well.

Since I made that other post, I have written a book for my brother Pippin, his hero, Sebastian Reinhart a.k.a. Corkilin, is a lot like Pippin, although those other two people are still like him.

I also need to redo mine, but the closet person I can think of for me is Justin from the Prince Diaries, but I want to find a girl.

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment