Thursday, August 17, 2017

Two random drawings.

I shall get back to work on the "Prince Charming Diary" soon, and I also have a drawings from two different books coming soon. "The Dark Lord" and "The Disappearance" but until then, I only have two random drawings.

 Kraken attacking ship.
Drawn by Eleanor.
On top of all his troubles, the ship Ben was sailing on got attacked by a kraken. In the first version, Ben escaped by swimming to shore. In the second version he escaped in a rowboat. In the third version the kraken turned the Silver Dawn into matchwood and Ben floated to shore on a raft. But anyway, Ben dropped a cannon on this creature's head and stood on its head for a bit.

This drawing was drawn by me and is the cover for "The Disappearance" book one in the "Dragonbrothers" chronicles. If you have read the "Brotherband" chronicles, this is kind of like that.
When they turn fourteen, Flargin Raiders, send their sons, to learn how to become a raider. Leif Igorson, was chosen the leader, even though it was his first year. The team he picked turned out to be all first year trainees, with the exception of two twins who were the sole reason their team lost the previous year.
On the cover is Eirik Foehammer, the mentor. And Leif Igorson the captain of the Dragon.
~E

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I hope you post the next prince diary part soon. I was wondering would you mind sending me The Disappearance? It sounds like a great book!

    ~Claire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall get around to the diary soon. It would be ideal to be finished with John's diary before the end of August.
      Sure, I would love too send "The Disappearance" to you. Just a warning though, it has the worst cliffhanger I have ever done at the end. It's downright mean. :D

      Delete