Monday, May 22, 2017

"The Cloaked Raider" drawings

These are for the book I gave my brother, Frodo for his birthday. There is a wide range of expressions in these drawings, because I have been practicing emotions

This is the cover. (Yes, I can do really fancy writing if I want)
From Left to Right: Stephen holding a Spearax (literally, a spear and ax), and the twins Bedwalk and Bedvera.

 The Cloaked Raider. I think he is supposed to look more grim or determined, not sad.

 The Groom.
He isn't happy that his wedding might be interrupted for a wolf hunt. He shouldn't be looking so scared though.

 The nervous Bride.

 A surprised and disgusted Stephen Gathron.
He just offered his help to someone and literally got beaten up for it.

 A gleeful Bedwalk Gellison

 Bedvera Gellison
I'm not sure what the face she is making is supposed to mean. Pretended innocence maybe.

A grim Gared Whotion
One problem out of his students and he plans on tossing them out into the streets.

A surprised and slightly terrified Daniel Gathron
Can you guess which one of my brother's I drew this from?

William Gathron
Daniel's father, and Stephen's brother.
He's laughing so hard that he's crying.

Liam Gathron
William's twin brother.
He is cheering for Stephen in a duel.

An angry Mortsam Bensell.

A stuck up Sargorn Bensell.

Raven
a younger version of him
I posted him earlier this month (or was it last month)

An excited Bedrin Gellison
Bedwalk's younger brother

Stephen's father, happily blowing smoke rings.

Bedwalk's father lecturing someone.

Bedwalk's mother is a little indignant.

Disgusted Luth
The Bensell brothers' henchman.

An angry Stephen Gathron

A distracted Bedwalk Gellison.

An embarrassed Bedvera Gellison.

A happy battle frenzied Gared Whotion

A sad blind little girl

Her terrified twin sister.

~E

4 comments:

  1. The expressions on some of those faces are hilarious!

    ~Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really good, Emily! I love the expressions.
    -Lizzy

    ReplyDelete