Sunday, May 21, 2017

Old pictures

I was charging my camera up, and realized that I had pictures on it from Fire on the River last year. 4th of July! (It was probably more like the 3rd or 5th, but really) Well here they are in no particular order.

 Rosie and Poppy.
(I was trying to make the picture less blurry and it ended up black and white)

 Poppy.
I'm her confirmation sponsor.

Marigold and friend Claire. 

We were playing UNO in the shelter outside the Mixing Bowl Bakery.

 Hmmm... Marigold must have seen something interesting.

 Friend Elizabeth and Marigold. 
Marigold is still looking up... hmm.. I wonder she sees up there.

 Eleanor and Rosie.

 Friend Claire and Marigold.

 Friends Emma and Elizabeth.

 I believe Eleanor was bored because she beat all the rest of us big time and none of the rest of us could get out.

 Emma and Elizabeth again.

 Eleanor again.
This is in front of the bakery by the way.

 Claire looks concerned.

 Eleanor, Rosie, Claire, Emma and Marigold.

Fire on the River

~E

2 comments:

  1. That was so fun! We have to do it again this year...although less walking would be nice ;)
    -Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I totally agree!
      We should just stay in one place, unless we are actually planning on going somewhere. Not walk down random trails!

      Delete