Wednesday, May 24, 2017

The diary of a NOT so Charming Prince part 1

Finally, I have completed a plot for the next prince charming diary. Not that any of the brothers are really charming. Anyway, I feel as if I should give you a list to keep track of the timeline.

The Beast Diary-  James age 19
Justin's diary (slightly overlaps with the end of Beast Diary)- Justin age 19
The Frog prince's diary (Takes place at the same time as Justin's diary)- Jaden age 21
Joseph's Diary (Doesn't overlap with any of the earlier ones)- Joseph age 18

And now for the story
Yes, I am being mean and only giving one entry!

The Diary of a Not So Charming Prince
Prince Joseph's diary

Day 1
My life is one complicated problem! Normally, when I discover an irritating problem, I snatch up my bow and ride out into the forest with my favorite horse. But I feel as if I need something bigger now. Hence the diary.

James married a merchant's daughter! What is wrong with him? He did not even invite us to the wedding! Selfish beast! Jaden and Justin are marrying princesses! Mother is proud at least! But Jaden is marring a spoiled brat, and he courted her disguised as a frog! What on Royaume is wrong with him? Hold on, I am getting ahead of myself.

Jaden, is my oldest brother. He is twenty-one and bossy. He is marrying the princess Elaine, a spoiled bratty princess. Justin and James are twins. They are nineteen. Justin is lazy, but he kissed a princess and now they have to get married. James is a selfish beast and he somehow tricked or forced a merchant's daughter to marry him. I am Joseph and nearly had to marry Elaine. Luckily Jaden got her instead. I am Eighteen. John is my twin brother, he hates everything. I doubt he will ever get married. Jerome is my youngest brother. He is sixteen and is just a big baby. Elise is my little sister, she is pretty babyish too. She's only fifteen.

Now that I have introduced my siblings, lets get back to the topic of me- wait, I do not think we were ever discussing me. Whoops! Well anyway, Jaden and Justin are having a double wedding in six days. James will be coming home for the first time in several months. I am so not looking forward to that.

Man, I keep getting off topic. What I am trying to say is that I got slapped in the face by a fairy today! I am not sure what went wrong, but it did! She is the same dumb fairy who keeps bothering my brothers too! No wonder Justin hated her! Can't blame him! I don't really remember the particulars! So I guess that is all for today.

Signing off
Joseph Son of Jasper the VI

No comments:

Post a Comment