Friday, May 26, 2017

The Diary of a Not so Charming Prince part 2

The Diary of a Not So Charming Prince
Prince Joseph's diary

Day 2
Dear Me,
I peeked inside Jaden's froggy diary, man was it dull and BORING! Some talented frog, he was writing! Mother was making a big deal about my writing, and I am a man! Jaden writing would have blown her mind! Say, I just realized something! I'm hysterically funny!!!! If you ignorant people, who will read my diary in about say a hundred and two years, do not know what that means, I shall explain. It means that I am more funny then you and you are just a stupid clod! HAHA!

I am not sure where I was going with this whole thing- oh yes, as I was saying, Jaden's diary was boring, because he did not address it to anyone. As for me, I shall began mine with, Dear Me. Is that not sophisticated. That my dear future clods, means important and better then you.

Anyway, the news of the day is that I went for a walk in the woods. Oh to be sure I avoided Prince Brataroo's summer palace. It was even easy to do. All I did was go in the opposite direction. Easy! I bet you never thought of such a thing! But I'm getting side tracked again.

Well, I was walking in the woods. Not really, doing much. Just scuffing leaves and wondering why Jaden would ever want to marry Princess Brataroo, even if she did turn him back into a man. Suddenly, I see this. A tower in the middle of nowhere. Literally! It was in a big empty patch, which was surrounded by a tight ring of rocks, boulders and brush. Almost like a natural wall. I wonder who lives there? Perhaps, I shall go back one day. Who knows.

Signing off
Joseph Son of Jasper the VI
Day 3
Dear Me with a capitol M,
So today I returned to the tower. How wonderful, I got right on topic today. I feel proud. Now where was I? Oh yes, the tower. Anyway, my glorious return was combined with a little hunting trip. I brought Lasso and Polo too. Who is Lasso and Polo, the ignorant fool might ask. Well, Lasso just happens to be my own best friend. A hound dog, which I raised all by my old self. Polo is my horse. I never go anywhere without him. You want to know why? Well, I say it is because if I did not take little old Polo with me, I would have to walk. That would be terrible. Hmm... I believe I may have gotten off topic. I guess I better get back on.

Well, I rode up to the tower, then hopped off Polo's back and looked for a door. Believe it or not, there was no door! So I have a little mystery on my hands. A hidden tower with no door! I think I love mysteries! They are so exciting! I am a good detective too! I figured out that there was someone inside the tower. You want to know how I know? Well, I think I shall tell you anyway. I was walking around the tower for the hundredth time, when I heard someone singing. Something about wishing on stars and other such rubbish, but that is not the important bit. Anyway, if there was singing, then logically, there must be a person, therefore the tower is occupied! See, brilliant! Now I just have to figure out how to get inside the tower. Not to mention figuring out, how this mysterious singer got inside it. There must be a door somewhere.

Do you know what I shall do? I shall make a hunting trip of this venture and stay the night in the forest. I shall camp I think I shall camp by the tree. That way I can keep an eye on the tower. Perhaps the singer has wings. Maybe she will fly out and introduce herself. Anyway, I plan on being right here, so I can get a good look at her. Maybe she is a bird. This is going to be fun!

Signing off

Joseph the curious detective

No comments:

Post a Comment