Saturday, May 20, 2017

"Protector of the Kingdom" drawings

Drawings from "The Protectors of the Kingdom." A book I wrote several years ago and gave a friend for her birthday.
Death of Kayla (I'm not a hundred percent sure that was her name, and I'm to lazy to look it up), birth of Daniel Grant. The man is Grant (not sure if he had a first name).
 Thirteen year old Dan, hitting twelve year old Steve, his stepbrother.

Steve running back to get the basket for the potatoes which they did not have the money to buy in the first place. Dan failed to mention that though.

 The appearance of the wizard Rand

 The girl in brown. (I don't remember if she had a name).

 The message found on Silvia's door.

 Fire and lightning came down from the sky and destroyed the village.

 A new companion. Dan, Steve, Beechun (A tree spirit) and Rand.

 Morte (a white assassin) the boy in red (don't think he had a real part) and Elvin (the red bearded man) These are the people that come to greet the visitors.

 Grant in chains. Dan's about to release him.

 Silvia, (in an awful temper) and Beechun.

 The floor goes down.
Dan, Grant, Silvia, Steve, Rand, Morte, Elvin and I forgot to add Beechun.

 (Whoops! Blurry)
Rand draws the flaming circle!
(I think it was like a mirror, to show what the second group was doing)

 All the people are wandering around in tunnels under this tower and garden.

 Morte the white fairy assassin. He is Silvia's brother.

 Dan, and Lillian (I think that's her name, she is probably the same girl from earlier)

 Steve and Dan.
Steve was impaled by a- I do not remember, I want to say icicle.

 Dan chained to the wall by flying snakes. He is about to be roasted in flames.

 Mira (I think that's her name) and the wimpy king (don't remember his name either, he dies)

 Dan, Mira and the ranger chief.

 Ald the evil wizard destroys the throne, Steve and the wimpy king were hiding behind.

 Dan is imprisoned by vines. I think this is right before he floods the house.

 Steve is chained with chains made out of fire. Extremely painful.

 Lillian summons her birds to attack the snakes (I think that's what is happening)

 Dan the wielder of white fire and water, is extremely mad!

 Ald melts (I think it had something to do with sand)

The End
Steve is crippled, and Dan will be crowned king.

~E

2 comments: