Sunday, July 30, 2017

Paper dolls again

As you can see, I have more paper dolls instead of more Prince Diary. Sorry everyone.

 Anna Corkilin from "The Dragon-Slayer Trilogy" although she only appears in the last book. She is one of Robert's cousins. She is a year older then her brother Dominic, who is one of the main allies in the trilogy.

 Edward, from "The Golden Arrow." He is an outlaw and has a twin sister who is also an outlaw.

 Endal from "The Red Lion." It's been so long since I wrote the "Red Lion" books that I'm not even really sure who he is. I think he is the sword trainer's son, and only appears in the second book.

 Nathaniel Hades from "The Captain's Orphans," which I'm co-writing with a bunch of friends. He is a deaf orphan.

 Young Sammy from "Smoking Bombs," which is basically "Sword of Light" turned into a sci-fi story.

Young Vian from "The Mad Prince."

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment