Friday, July 21, 2017

More paper dolls

Due to the lack of internet out my house, I'm posting from a library. So I'm going to post several posts today.
Yes, I make a lot of paper dolls. It's a form of currency in my house.

 Elthia from "The Firestone Saga."
Elthia is handed over the care of the Firestone, by the rebels in the hope that she will take it to safety.

 John Raswel from "The Adventures of a Pirate."
John is Ben's oldest nephew, the son of Matthew and Alice. Matthew being Ben's oldest brother.

 Nancy Clerk from "I Believe," a WW1 and suffrage diary.
Nancy is growing up admidst the first world war. Meanwhile the rest of her family is divided about weather or not  they believe in woman's rights. Nancy is not sure what side she is on. But in the end she does not think it really matters.

 Rothgar from the "All About Dragons" series.
Yes, this person is in a couple of the Sky books. His main role was distracting the raiders so Sky, Dill, Pepper and the twins, Basil and Berry could sneak aboard the ship. Sky is the only one who knows that is imaginary dragons are real. She can see them too.
But anyway, in his first book "The Boy and His Dragon," Rothgar is the youngest of an enormous family, and the weakest of the bunch. Even his sisters can beat him up. It doesn't help anything that he can see and hear dragons that no one else can see and hear.

Samuel Lewis from "Light on the Horizon." My fanfiction sequel to "Across the Wide and Lonesome Prairie."
Samuel is my own character.

~E

P.S.
I still got more paper dolls coming. They just aren't finished yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment