Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Bunch of drawings and edits from "The Promise"

These are edits and drawings from the book "The Promise."

 Alice Brayton the sixteen year old London refugee who stays with with the Howard family.

 Melissa and Liam Howard. Robert's cousins. Liam is better known as the Pest. The two of them are invited by Robert's mother to spend the Summer with them.

 Raymond Howard. Robert's twin aggressive twin brother.

Robert Howard. A seventeen year old boy living in Wisconsin during WW2. My first attempt at editing his picture.

 Another attempt to make his drawing lest cartoony.

 My last try, which I decided was the best.

 Another picture of Robert.

 The colored version, which I did not use.

 St. Norbert's Catholic Church where Robert goes to school and Mass.

 Unedited Alice.

 Unedited Melissa and the Pest.

 Unedited Raymond.

 Unedited Robert.

 Before I cut the frame off.

Unedited Church.

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment