Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Character of the Week

I meant to post this before I left for DC but I forgot and left it sitting in drafts.

This week's character is one who's story is still in progress.

Elise
She appears in most of  "The Prince Charming Diaries" and in "The Diary of a Princess Bride."

Elise is the youngest child in a family of seven.

Elise in her desert tribe ball gown

Elise in her pirate themed ball costume

Elise in her peacock theme ball gown.

Name: Elise
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Dark blue
Age in the first book: fifteen
Age in the Last Book: Nineteen
Books: "The Diary of a NOT so Charming Prince" "Prince Charming's Diary" "The Diary of an Uncharming Prince" "The Diary of a Princess Bride."
Genre: Fairy Tale retelling
Favorite Color: Yellow
Skills: Talking, leading, getting into trouble
Personality: ENTP
Siblings: Jadan, Justin, James, Joseph, John, Jerome. (She is the youngest)
Parents: The King and Queen of a King's retreat
First book he was ever in: "A Prince Charming Diary"
First time she was introduced:
I entered the secret sitting room and studied the family painting. My father, mother, my five brothers and one sister. I wanted to tare the picture to shreds but instead I just covered it again. My family is as selfish as I am. Caring only for their own pleasures. Whether clothes, dancing, bugs, hunting, or doing nothing.
~A Prince Charming Diary

First time she actually appears in the book: 
What am I supposed to to do?” Justin asked with a shrug.
Say I do!” James yelled. His wife, that merchant's daughter, hit him! Quite satisfying.
Joseph!” mother screech, nearly bursting my eardrums.
I do!” Justin yelled.
Mama, Joseph is ruining the wedding!” tattle tale Elise screeches.
Joseph, stop!” Jaden yells, “Get this mutt off your new sister-in-law!”
I think she looks good with mutt prints on her!” Brateroo Elaine says. I have to agree with her.
~The Diary of a NOT so Charming Prince

~E

2 comments:

  1. She sounds like a fun character!!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Very outgoing. The idea of all the story is she learns to be a better person by the end of the book.

      Delete