Monday, April 10, 2017

My friends as my Characters

This is a post of my friends as my characters.
Emma S. is Margret Raswel from "The Adventures of a Pirate." She prefers to stay at home with her family, and doesn't like strangers. And-
You are also Ecclesia from "The Red Lion." She is excitable and wild with her family but in public is quiet, preferring to listen instead of of talking. 
(Hmm.. both of your characters are the younger sister of the book's main character and both are around the same age and have black hair)

Elizabeth S. is Sky Heavenview from the "Sky and Companions series." Rather quiet and reserved at home, but willing to lead the adventures when they come. And-
You are also Katherine "Katie" Mac'Dal from "Katie and the Harp." Not afraid to speak up for her friends or what she believes in. She is usually a cheerful person but does have a bit of a temper.

Claire S is Lucy from "The Adventures of a Pirate." Not afraid to take the lead. Excitable and generally a happy person.

William S is Mr. Smith/The Mask/Johnathon Dulzer from the Justice Heroes books. (Yes he is known as all those people). He will pretend to be a well brought man who acts like a perfect saint in public, but with his family and close friends- well lets not discuss that. (Plus William S looks like how I imagine Mr. Smith as a kid).

Kailee N. is Alison Lamorak from "A Ranger's Quest."

Alley A. is Lady Christina from "True Courage." She doesn't say a lot but is always eager to try something new and dangerous.

Anna W is Faith Hartman from "The Last Shot." A quiet sweet young girl, but will not run from adventure.

William W is Thomas Raswel from "The Adventures of a Pirate."

Teresa K is Summer Sweetwater from "Sky and Companions."

Sabrina W is Annette Dalston from "The Adventures of a Pirate."

Danielle W is Marian DeRange from "The Golden Arrow."


Please let me know if I forgot anyone, so I can add them.

Thank you and God Bless You All,

~E

4 comments:

  1. That was so funny! You captured us all perfectly: I love reading things like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spot on Emily! Even though I never thought of myself as Sky Heavenview before. Now I'll have to re-read the books and see if you were right.

    ~ Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never did either. But she was the closest one I could find.

      Delete