Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Random (blurry) pictures.

 This was the cover I started for "The Lost Treasure" but I never really finished it.
From right to left: Blackclaw, Annette Dalston, Benjamin Raswel, James Raswel, Juliana Howard.

 Emiline Migaroo from my "The Sword of Light" book. I know here eyes are really bad.
Emiline grew up in Vengard believing that she was the daughter of the local Baron. But when her foster father sends her to Alister to avoid a possible war, she ends up in more danger then if she had just staid home.

 I drew this for a Pride and Prejudice type story idea I had. I actually started this, but never finished it.

 Random girl riding a very fat horse. I'm not the best animal drawer.

 I drew this for another story idea I had. It's called the "Midsummer Dream" and is about a couple of people who are in Shakespeare's acting company.

Guess who this grump is supposed to be?
(Not someone from one of my books, but someone you should all know)

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment