Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Ranger's Bow Character drawings

I now have a bunch of drawings of the Ranger's Bow characters, which I will post.

 Buck, (Francis Andrew Daniel Stephen Joseph Peter Meldrum) I think I made his hair a bit to long. Oops.

Christina. An orphan from Nimrode.

 Hansel Arrowhead. One of the Nimrode rangers.

Dan, a ranger's apprentice from Nimrode.

A Ranger Captain from Nimrode, who is not from the same group as Hansel, Buck and Dan.

 Raider Captain, Narik. He was the one who originally captured Buck and Christina then sold them into slavery. They only become allies out of necessity.

 Skara, daughter of Buck's temporary master.

Boswel. Skara's younger brother.

 Andrew. One of the pirates who captured Buck and companions. (Which is everyone in the pictures above except the captain)

 Hyacinth, whom the pirates "rescued" then made their prisoner.

Sky Heavenview. Hyacinth's twin sister, whom the pirates also rescued but let go for a very greedy reason.

You can tell who all the pirate's prisoners are by the yellow vests they are wearing. They were supposed to be sheepskins but don't really look anything like sheepskin.

~E

2 comments:

  1. I love the drawing of Sky Heavenview! It's exactly how I've always pictured her.

    -Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      I just found a new picture to draw her from. I didn't care much for the old one.

      Delete