Thursday, April 27, 2017

Paper Dolls

It's been awhile since I posted artwork, so I guess I will do two posts today.

For Easter I let two of my sisters pick out ten characters from some of my stories so I could make paper dolls for them.

Andrew from "The Royal Heart" which I actually never started it. It was a story I planned to write for the St. Joan's Times (a newspaper that a couple of my friends and I have been making for fun). But I never got around to it. Andrew is basically a rich loyalist and the father of the kidnapped kid, who they are trying to rescue in the story. The Royal Heart is the name of the pirate ship.

 Annette Dalston. I actually put a stand on her. She is from "The Adventures of a Pirate" a four book series. She is the daughter of the villain, but is on the hero's side. I am currently writing book three.

 Astila from "The Return of the Dragon-Killers." She is the younger daughter of the leader of the dragon-killers. She is rather timid and shy, but when her friends and family are in danger, doesn't hesitate to attack a dragon. She is the foster sister of the hero. I never finished the book with her in it. But I started it so long ago that I doubt I will ever finish it.

 Benjamin Raswel also from "The Adventures of a Pirate." He is the hero. The fifteen year old son of a blacksmith, who got branded with the black mark, which forced him to become a pirate.

 Edward from "Flame of the North." When a legendary sword goes missing, after having gathered dust on the wall for years, Edward and one other boy a randomly chosen to go find it. Edward is the hero. I never finished this book either.

 Franciso from "The Royal Heart." Fracisco is the hero, a patriot stable boy, friend of the kidnapped boy, who actually follows the pirates to rescue him.

 Philip Wilder from "The Gardener Children." I am currently writing book two. I think there is going to be four books. Philip is part of the ally family, who lives across the road from the Gardeners. In this picture he is wearing his costume for the play "The Black Horizon" he is in book two. "The Black Horizon" play is the first book in the "Adventures of a Pirate" series. (Yes, they are in a play based off another book I wrote) Philip plays Louis Worley, the brother of one of the main allies.

 Philip Wilder's twin brother James Wilder, who is dressed in his Cannibal costume for the play. He must have done a really bad job at dying his hair and got carried away with his permanent marker tattoos.

Samuel Gardener from "The Gardener Children." He is a wild little kid (About eight). He is obviously holding a sword. The other thing is a nunchuck.

And finally, the last one is Stephen from "The Royal Heart." He is the boy that gets kidnapped and is one of the main allies.

God Bless You all,
~E

1 comment: