Tuesday, June 6, 2017

More paper doll drawings

More paper dolls I made for Rosie.

Hyacinth from "Sky and Companions," a series I'm writing for Emma S.
Hyacinth sometimes gets frustrated with his new friends, especially Narik and Hansel. 

Young Anuvian called Vian from "Anulvian."
Vian is three years old in this drawing, when he was first betrayed and supposedly went mad.

 Whoops! This is actually Dominic Corkilin. (Louis is his brother) Dominic is in "The Dragon-Slayer Trilogy," "Sky and Companions," and "The Ranger's Bow." Possibly "The Queen of the Black Land" too.
Dominic is the younger cousin of Robert Corkilin the king of Corkin Island.

 *Sigh* another typo. This was actually supposed to be a red head called Edmund, but I accidentally drew *stops to look at the names again* Good Grief! Actually this was supposed to be a nineteen year old young man called Edmund. He was the mentor, Samuel and Stephen were the hero and ally. The person I drew by mistake was Samuel! OOPS! Well anyway this was a book I either wrote for Eleanor last year. It's about a boy, Samuel, that goes with his best friend, Prince *thinks carefully* Stephen and Sir Edmund to find Stephen's sister that was kidnapped for ransom and is supposedly in some thorny prison. The book is called "The Thorny Prison."

 Jake Campbell, a character from the Dear America Diary "Across the Wide and Lonesome Prairie." I wrote a fanfiction sequel for my friend Kailee N. I called it "A Light on the Horizon." Jake was a real character, not one I made up for the sequel.

 Lord Thompson from the series "Outlaws of Sherwood" that I'm writing for my sister Eleanor. Lord Thompson is the villain. I don't remember if I killed him or not in the end of the first book "The Lost Brother." I think he may have quietly disappeared.

Nora Benson from "The Night Thief," which I'm writing for my pen-pal Anna V. Nora is the two year old sister of the main character.

Rose Benson, the hero from "The Night Thief."
Nora is caught in the middle of some ill-tempered friends, two mysterious thieves with peculiar reasons, and a load of missing colonial statues. What's the big mystery?

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment