Tuesday, June 27, 2017

The Diary of a Not So Charming Prince, part 16

Hi everyone, here it is the last entry of the Joseph's diary. I would like your opinion on something. In this entry, there are three different people squabbling for the pen, are you able to figure out who is writing, or should they sign off every time?

The Diary of a Not So Charming Prince
Prince Joseph's diary

Day 40
Dear me, and everyone else there is in the world,
I am so happy I could cry! I can see! Rapunzel and Rowan are going back to the castle with me! I am so happy! Actually I should explain some more. Some people just have to know all the unimportant details. So yesterday, after Rowan so rudely cut off, after I started kissing Rapunzel, we left the hut. I had my sword at the ready, just in case we should run into Gascony again. Rowan made fun of me of course. The rotten little blighter.

Dear not so funny future brother-in-law,
I just grabbed this nasty little book from Joseph. How dare he call me a rotten little blighter? Anyway, he looks stupid, because he is blind and dancing around with a sword. Dog keeps barking at me. I will decapitate him with my bare hands if he does it one more time. Rapunzel just asked Joseph what happened to his eyes. Apparently he never told her yesterday. Well, he told her how Gascony had tricked him into the tower then gouged his eyes out with a thorn. Then the fool said it did not hurt. Imagine that. Rapunzel started crying. Believe me, there is nothing worse then a crying girl. Then there was a flash, and the blue fairy was back.

Dearest,
It was so strange when the fairy appeared right between us. She took my tears and touched your eyes with them. You gasped, and fell to your knees. I ran to you, but you were already standing up. You actually bowed to the fairy.
Perhaps there is hope for you young prince.” she said. How come you never told me you were a prince? I am starting to feel offended.

Dear Rapunzel,
I am to happy to be offended. I could have sworn that I told you that I was a prince. But if not, it means you really do love me. Perhaps the fairy is right and there is hope for me to become a proper young prince. But first I have to take you home to meat my family. Poor mother, was so hoping for another princess, but I think you are better then any princess.

Dear Idiots,
You two are so mushy, please stop writing.

Dear Rowan,
Get lost you miserable brat!

Dear Brother,
Do as Joseph says.

Dear Me,
This would not be a proper diary if I did not right one last entry addressed to me. It is so good to have the pen in my hand, even though, Rapunzel is reading over my shoulder and Rowan is trying to rip the book out of my hands. Hands that I can see. So I must be brief. I think the girls would like Rapunzel. Well, maybe not Elaine. She really is a brat. What on Royaume does Jaden see in her. Anyway, this is goodbye, I am moving onto another chapter in my life. One that I do not need a diary to keep me company.

Signing off
Joseph son of Jasper the VI

No comments:

Post a Comment